Flawless Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o

3 posters

Go down

Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o Empty Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o

Post by Tuna Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 am

Lets see... I'm in a pretty tight spot with my family, but I'm managing :P uh... lets see, I tend to have a lot of free time during the week days, so I'm like almost always online lol xD well truth be told, there's nothing much in the real world for me, I base my life on my cyber world. the friends and family that I have here are the real world to me <3 oh yeah, I be single again :D
Tuna
Tuna

Back to top Go down

Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o Empty Re: Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o

Post by Serph Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

hmm .__. Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 301238 im so epic
Serph
Serph
Admin

https://flawlessdesire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o Empty Re: Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o

Post by Tuna Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:11 am

-kicks your butt and stands on your dead body- Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 68524 Epic failure alright <3

Hmm... A little more about me :]. Well, as most of you if not all of you have found out by now, I'm gay o:.. My family doesn't know, especially my parents... My siblings may have suspect it, but I know my parents definitely doesn't know ><;; Well, I'm hoping they won't ever find out.. since our family is Catholic and homosexuality is like a big nono for them :x But if they do find out somehow.. I guess I'll just have to go with the flow~ Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 15303 . Other than that... I'm madly in love o:... I'm always thinking about him every second he's not with me :/. I miss you so much already ~>_<~ rawr >:3
Tuna
Tuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikki Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Tuna wrote:-kicks your butt and stands on your dead body- Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 68524 Epic failure alright <3

Hmm... A little more about me :]. Well, as most of you if not all of you have found out by now, I'm gay o:.. My family doesn't know, especially my parents... My siblings may have suspect it, but I know my parents definitely doesn't know ><;; Well, I'm hoping they won't ever find out.. since our family is Catholic and homosexuality is like a big nono for them :x But if they do find out somehow.. I guess I'll just have to go with the flow~ Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 15303 . Other than that... I'm madly in love o:... I'm always thinking about him every second he's not with me :/. I miss you so much already ~>_<~ rawr >:3

Hi. Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 937422
Ikki
Ikki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuna Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Ikki wrote:
Tuna wrote:-kicks your butt and stands on your dead body- Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 68524 Epic failure alright <3

-bites your head- Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 840793 Well, in a different way :3
Tuna
Tuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikki Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Tuna wrote:
Ikki wrote:

-bites your head- Hmm, a little of what's going on with me atm =o 840793 Well, in a different way :3

Perv. <//<
Ikki
Ikki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuna Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Ikki wrote:
Tuna wrote:
Ikki wrote:

Perv.

<3 I'm your perv though. No one elses~
Tuna
Tuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum